Crash Course in Clinical Research
What is a crash course:
- It is a fast-paced and intense course of study that covers a lot of information in
a short period of time.
- It gives you a better chance of understanding all of the important topics and key concepts required for interview preparation.
- Additional materials for self-study and concept explanation are provided.
Additional key benefits
- Materials for interview preparation will be provided
- Study materials designed by the industry experts will be provided
- At the end of the course, an industry standard written test is being conducted for better evaluation
- Live case studies will be explained during the course
- Candidates will be provided with multiple job opportunities in all three divisions (CR, CDM, PV) of the clinical industries.
Module 1: Clinical Research
Module 2: Pharmacovigilance
Module 3: Clinical Data management
The minimum eligibility criteria for Certification Training in Pharmacovigilance would include either of the following:
Any degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology etc
Any degree in Life Science Domain.
Any degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
Any degree in Chemistry / Biostatistics / Bioinformatics
Any degree in Nursing / Allied Health
Students in their final year of graduation for the above courses are also eligible to apply
Candidates without any science background or candidates with some work experience in the clinical research / pharmaceutical industry / allied areas may also be eligible for this program. Please check with our counsellors for more information.
Towards the end of the program you will be provided placement assistance and career development support via our dedicate team working on placements.
In addition, each participant registered in the course is provided with a mentor who is an experienced industry professional. The mentor can be contacted at any time via email or phone.